Tuesday 24 November 2009

SKETCH #19


Hi all, I bet you thought I'd got lost.... Well I'm not lost literally... but lost in a deep pile of cards to be made before the end of the week. So apologies for not getting this sketch on till now. I'm sure you are all looking for some ideas for your Christmas cards and what better place to start than with a sketch. I hope you have fun with this one, I haven't made a card with it yet but when I do I will post it. Thanks for popping in and I hope you will come back again.....


1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a message, I love to read them and they are always appreciated.I will pop over and visit you soon. xx Vee

HOW TO ADD A LINK TO YOUR CARD IN THE COMMENTS SECTION

HOW TO ADD A LINK TO YOUR CARD IN THE COMMENTS SECTION
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE POSTS FOR A SLIDESHOW OF THE SKETCHES.