Thursday 18 February 2010

SKETCH #24

I made this card using Sketch #24 below for a 60th Birthday. As you can see I flipped it and made it an Easel card.

*******************************************************************

Hi again, sorry you've had to wait a little bit for this weeks sketch but I've had a really busy time again. Mum's back in hospital the Pneumonia is still there so they are giving her more treatment. Hopefully this time they will clear it. Thanks for popping in.


Hope you enjoy the sketch, we'd love to see what you make with it.



1 comment:

  1. Vee,
    Love the sketch. Hope your mom is better soon. I am really sorry to hear she is back in the hospital.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message, I love to read them and they are always appreciated.I will pop over and visit you soon. xx Vee

HOW TO ADD A LINK TO YOUR CARD IN THE COMMENTS SECTION

HOW TO ADD A LINK TO YOUR CARD IN THE COMMENTS SECTION
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE POSTS FOR A SLIDESHOW OF THE SKETCHES.