Monday 22 March 2010

Sketch # 27......and Coco



Hi there everyone, sorry I've been awol for a we while but I've been very busy with family birthdays this last few weeks and I've not had a lot of time to craft. Having said that I'm now back on track and have a new sketch for you. I've also made a card with this one . The image I've used is Coco with flowers from the Digi Stamp Boutique. I think he's really cute....but then I just love bears of any kind. I love these nice Spring colours they really cheer you up on a dull day like today.

Hope you enjoy the sketch, we'd love to see what you make with it.......and remember this one is just for fun no prize this time.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful sample of the sketch, and the sketch rocks! Hopefully things will settle down around here and I can try my hand at it!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww such a nice sketch and your card is awesome and sooo cute ... and yes Coco is really cute. ... I was wondering what you meant by Coco !!! he he !! I love teddies too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, me again. Here is my card for this sketch. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message, I love to read them and they are always appreciated.I will pop over and visit you soon. xx Vee

HOW TO ADD A LINK TO YOUR CARD IN THE COMMENTS SECTION

HOW TO ADD A LINK TO YOUR CARD IN THE COMMENTS SECTION
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE POSTS FOR A SLIDESHOW OF THE SKETCHES.