Monday 17 August 2009

A little more inspiration...

Hi again!!
As it's the launch day for my Sketch Pad I thought I'd put on another layout, and also introduce you to my friend and tremendously talented crafter Elaine. I have asked Elaine to join me in designing some layouts for you and I'm happy to say she has taken on the task. You can visit Elaine's blog by clicking on her name in the sidebar. She has some fab cards and creations so pop over and pay her a visit.




Here is Sketch # 2


I'm off now to hopefully make a few cards, don't forget to leave a comment and a link to your creation we would love to see your take on our sketches.


3 comments:

  1. Vee, you are the best, it's often the brains goes blank, LOL! So...Vee to the rescue! Thanks! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh you're spoiling us with these sketches! I love this one too & will add it to my "to do" list.

    Thanks

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea and the sketches look great. I'm sure they will come in really handy for my blank days - which I have more often!!
    Wishing you lots of luck.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message, I love to read them and they are always appreciated.I will pop over and visit you soon. xx Vee

HOW TO ADD A LINK TO YOUR CARD IN THE COMMENTS SECTION

HOW TO ADD A LINK TO YOUR CARD IN THE COMMENTS SECTION
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE POSTS FOR A SLIDESHOW OF THE SKETCHES.