Wednesday 19 August 2009

Pokemon Birthday....sketch #2


Hi again, just wanted to show the card I made tonight for an order using Sketch #2. As you can see I've moved the elements around a little bit but the basic layout is still there.
I'll have another layout for you sometime tomorrow, this time from my crafty friend, Elaine, so remember to pop back and see her fab Sketch. Huge thanks to everyone who has become a follower I'm absolutely chuffed to bits at the response I've had since Monday...it's been amazing.
A few scrapbooking sketches coming soon........


2 comments:

  1. Great card, it will be well received by the Adam, I am sure! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning...

    Just stumbled across your blog and think it is great, superb sketches too, will defo use them and link back to you, keep up the good work,
    Take Care,
    Hugs Angel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message, I love to read them and they are always appreciated.I will pop over and visit you soon. xx Vee

HOW TO ADD A LINK TO YOUR CARD IN THE COMMENTS SECTION

HOW TO ADD A LINK TO YOUR CARD IN THE COMMENTS SECTION
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE POSTS FOR A SLIDESHOW OF THE SKETCHES.