Thursday 20 August 2009

Sketch # 3

Good afternoon everyone, I hope you're all having lovely day. It's another wet day in Scotland so its a great excuse to craft. Vee has kindly asked me to put a sketch on the blog. So this is a first for me, I have never used the computer to design anything so it has been a bit of trial and error on my part. Here it is, a fairly simple one to start but it is open to your imagination to add some little extras. These layouts are for inspiration and are not set in stone, so feel free to alter them to suit your own card.



Sketch #3
Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely Elaine, and well done if it's your first go at designing on the computer

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sketch Elaine ... will have to play catchup as I've only just completed a card for sketch #1 and here you are on #3 already.
    Have just popped a link below if you want a look.

    Max's Sketch #1

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message, I love to read them and they are always appreciated.I will pop over and visit you soon. xx Vee

HOW TO ADD A LINK TO YOUR CARD IN THE COMMENTS SECTION

HOW TO ADD A LINK TO YOUR CARD IN THE COMMENTS SECTION
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE POSTS FOR A SLIDESHOW OF THE SKETCHES.